Interviews with Kim
- Independent Contractor vs Employee (AB 5), Haney Biz Project Radio Show, 12/19/19
- Sex, Drugs and Rock N’ Roll, Haney Biz Project Radio Show, 7/10/18
- New Year, New Laws, The Haney Biz Project Radio Show, 1/2018
- Radio interview Employee Compensation 3/12/2012
- Radio interview Managing HR in Small Business 12/15/2011
- Radio interview Business Employment Trends 11/15/2011
- Does a speaking voice speak volumes about your suitability for a job? -Sacramento Business Journal
- Thanks to the Legislature, this #HR consultant has plenty to do – Sacramento Business Journal
- Silvers HR: Fastest Growing Company – 2010
- Silvers HR Management acquires JV Associates
- Business Journal notes Silvers HR growth
- Stacey Sommerhauser joins Silvers HR, LLC consulting team
- Employee Referral Program – Got Friends?
Silvers HR Wise
Our Client Newsletters
- Summer 2020
- Winter 2019/2020
- Summer 2019 Part 2
- Summer 2019
- Spring 2019
- Winter 2019
- Fall 2018
- Summer 2018 Part 2
- Summer 2018 Part 1
- Spring 2018
- Winter 2017/2018
- Fall 2017
- Summer 2017
- Spring 2017
- Winter 2016/2017
- Fall 2016
- Summer 2016
- Spring 2016
- Winter 2015/2016
- Fall 2015
- Spring/Summer 2015
- Winter 2015
K.D., Owner of high tech business in Sacramento, CA
I love calling Silvers HR because I know I’m going to get a direct answer about HR issues and not a lot of legal garble. They just ‘get to it’- so I can get back to business.
M. O., V. P. of Sales and Marketing residential builder, Roseville, CA
During a series of management training classes for our team Kim used a mixture of new material, hands-on exercises and group interaction that got everyone participating, even the more senior experienced ‘I-don’t-need-this-training’ types. Her presentations are interesting, challenging and full of pertinent examples and wit.
R.O., CEO of telcom company in Rocklin, CA
Silvers HR made a clear and positive impact to our bottom line. Now here’s a contribution we can measure.
T. A., President of propane company, Manteca, CA
Silvers HR understands the needs of a business owner and looks for options and solutions to help us meet our business priorities while complying with California employment laws. We consider Silvers HR our trusted HR partner.
Silvers HR is a Sacramento based Human Resources Management company specializing in HR policy development, management training, employee assessments, compensation and benefit program design, employee attraction and retention programs, and performance management programs. For companies looking to outsource their Human Resources department, we offer all the services but none of the overhead of hiring a full-time Human Resources employee. Silvers HR - California HR Services and Consulting.