Workshops and Webinars
Silvers HR Retained clients receive discounted rates on all workshops and webinars.
For more information, contact us.
Flexible Training Options
Do your managers or employees need flexibility to complete the CA sexual harassment prevention training requirement?
Please contact us about our On-Demand webinar options (also offered in Spanish).
How To Join Our Webinars
Joining a Silvers HR webinar requires registration through an invitation link or email. For compliance purposes, each attendee must have an individual log-in.
Step 1: Register for the Webinar
To register for a webinar
- Open the email or flyer that contains the Webinar Invitation.
- Click the link provided in the email or flyer to register for the webinar.
- Complete the Registration form and click Register Now.
- You will be taken to our PayPal page to make the payment for your webinar.
- If you prefer to be invoiced for the webinar please contact our office at (916) 791-8506.
- Once we have notice of your payment, you will receive a confirmation email providing you with a unique link to join the webinar as well as a link to add the event to an Outlook or Lotus Notes calendar.
Step 2: Join the Webinar
To join a webinar from a confirmation or reminder email
- Open the confirmation or reminder email for the webinar event.
- Click the link provided in the email to join the webinar.
- If prompted, click Yes, Trust or Always to accept the download. If the automatic download does not occur, follow the instructions on the download web page to do it manually.
- If prompted, enter the webinar password. If a password is required, this would have been provided in a separate communication from the webinar organizer.
You may be entered into the Waiting Room if we have not started the Webinar. The Attendee Control Panel and GoToWebinar Viewer will appear when the organizer starts the webinar.
K.D., Owner of high tech business in Sacramento, CA
I love calling Silvers HR because I know I’m going to get a direct answer about HR issues and not a lot of legal garble. They just ‘get to it’- so I can get back to business.
M. O., V. P. of Sales and Marketing residential builder, Roseville, CA
During a series of management training classes for our team Kim used a mixture of new material, hands-on exercises and group interaction that got everyone participating, even the more senior experienced ‘I-don’t-need-this-training’ types. Her presentations are interesting, challenging and full of pertinent examples and wit.
R.O., CEO of telcom company in Rocklin, CA
Silvers HR made a clear and positive impact to our bottom line. Now here’s a contribution we can measure.
T. A., President of propane company, Manteca, CA
Silvers HR understands the needs of a business owner and looks for options and solutions to help us meet our business priorities while complying with California employment laws. We consider Silvers HR our trusted HR partner.
Silvers HR is a Sacramento based Human Resources Management company specializing in HR policy development, management training, employee assessments, compensation and benefit program design, employee attraction and retention programs, and performance management programs. For companies looking to outsource their Human Resources department, we offer all the services but none of the overhead of hiring a full-time Human Resources employee. Silvers HR - California HR Services and Consulting.